Geraldton Auto Wholesalers and Geraldton Isuzu Ute will remain open during the COVID-19 crisis for sales, parts and service.
The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries has advised that dealerships will remain open to provide sales and service support to the public.
FCAI chief, Tony Weber said that vehicle dealerships' sales, service and repair centres and key supply chain facilities played a critical role in supplying essential services to the community.
We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this time. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our community, our employees and customers. With this in mind some of our business practices have changed in line with recommendations from health.gov.au and health.wa.gov.au
- Opening remain unchanged
- When calling to make your appointments, our staff may ask if you're unwell, if you have travelled recently or have been in contact with someone who has. This is to protect other clients and staff.
- Social distancing. Please adhere to social distancing laws by keeping 1.5m away from others and avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Vehicles in for a service are sanitised before return to customers.
- All our display vehicles are locked unless being viewed & sanitised before being locked.
- Loan cars are sanitised after each use.
- We have hand sanitiser available in our showroom and service/ parts departments and encourage you to use it. All surfaces and door handles are routinely disinfected.
- Please don't be offended if any of our staff are wearing gloves at the time of your visit. This is for our safety and yours.
- Contactless transactions are available for both service, parts and sales.
- We have implemented a stringent staff wellness, travel and isolation policy across the business in line with current and evolving government regulations and advice.
Our focus is on the safety off all our customers and our staff while still ensuring that we can maintain our amazing level of service in helping you with new and used vehicle purchases, vehicle servicing and parts requirements both now and in the future and we feel that these small changes to our business practices will help that continue.
NEW D-MAX IS REVEALED
THE COUNTDOWN IS OVER
The new D-MAX has been revealed. Are you ready to discover more?
Geraldton Auto Wholesalers
WE SELL QUALITY USED CARS
Purchase from the dealer that specialises in quality used cars and always puts you first.
YOUR AWARD WINNING ISUZU UTE DEALER
No1. IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
GREAT SERVICE - BECAUSE WE CARE
WE SERVICE ALL MODELS AND MAKES
Dealership standard servicing without the dealership price tag.
WE MAKE FINANCE EASY
WE ARE THE EXPERTS IN VEHICLE FINANCE
Honest advice with low interest rates. We make organising your next new or used car loan easy.
SIT IN THE DRIVERS SEAT
Sit in the driver's seat as we take you on a virtual test drive in the All-New Isuzu D-MAX.
SEE THE D-MAX IN ACTION
You Can Rely On.
Geraldton Auto Wholesalers has a large range of quality used cars for sale in Geraldton and we are also Geraldton Isuzu Ute, selling new Isuzu D-MAX and MU-X. We service all vehicle models and makes as well as supply and fit genuine and aftermarket accessories through our parts department. Here at Geraldton Auto Wholesalers we rely on repeat business so our customers come first and we are not happy until you are.
Workshop checked, quality used vehicles. Buying from us is only the beginning, We look after our customers. You could say it's a bit like joining a family of satisfied owners.
As Geraldton Isuzu Ute, we are your local New Isuzu Ute Dealer. View the full range of D-MAX and MU-X vehicles and we stock and fit a huge range of accessories to kit you out for your adventure.